BlueHost Web Hosting Review
Bluehost is one of the largest and best known web hosting companies in the world. If you want to build a website, it’s always good to consider many different options. Reading reviews of hosting services is one way to gather information. A hosting review can provide you with insights about the company that you might not find otherwise. In this review, we’ll be exploring some of the main features and benefits of Bluehost.
Leading Features of Bluehost
Bluehost has been in business since 2003, and now serves more than two million websites around the world. While it offers several different packages, it is best known for its reasonably priced shared hosting plans. Bluehost’s basic plan has quite a few helpful features, including:
- Unlimited storage, domains and websites. This is useful if you want to have multiple websites with a single account.
- Free domain registration. No need to register your domain separately.
- Unlimited email accounts.
- Enhanced cPanel to manage your websites, domains and email accounts.
- $200 in bonus offers. Includes coupons for Google and Facebook ads.
- Support by phone, email or chat 24/7.
- Money back guarantee.
Bluehost provides a good selection of features that make it easy for someone to start a personal or business website. The company also provides all this at a very reasonable price. Currently, you can get the basic Bluehost package for as little as $3.95 per month.
More Advanced Options
While the $3.95 per month plan is sufficient for many people, Bluehost also offers more advanced alternatives if you need additional features and services.
- WordPress -You can install WordPress with Bluehost’s regular plan, but their managed WordPress plan is a good option if you want your WordPress site to be more secure and to load faster.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) -Provides added flexibility, control and power for your website at a more affordable price than a dedicated server.
- Reseller -A great option if you want to resell hosting to clients.
- Dedicated Server -This offers the maximum control, security and performance that you need for larger websites.
Hosting Review Conclusion: Does Bluehost Provide Good Value?
If you’re looking for an experienced, reliable web hosting company that offers reasonable prices, it’s hard to do better than Bluehost. It provides enough sufficient resources to get started with any type of blog or website.
BlueHost's support is reliable and offered around the clock, so you will be able to get any of your questions answered promptly. It’s also easy to upgrade to a more advanced plan if you ever find that the basic shared plan is no longer enough for you. All in all, Bluehost is an excellent value compared to most of its competitors.